The Basics Of Mental Rehearsal
Identify a situation in your life you would like to change, this might involve time, money, spirituality, body awareness, health or whatever you want as a new experience.
- Write down your experience as it is now with all the details. Include information from your senses, emotions, intellect, and spirituality.
- Identify what it might be like to choose a new experience again through your senses, emotions, intellect and spiritually.
- Using your method of learning as you have discovered through our time together; set up a method of retraining the brain, making sure again you set up the process through your senses, emotions, intellect and spirituality.
Using your imagination see yourself in the new experience:
- What emotions come up for you?
- What thoughts?
- Is there anything blocking your way?
- Do you need coaching around this to break through the roadblocks standing in your way?
Notice what we call Alpha reflections in your environment:
- Intuitive “hits”
- Someone may bring up the subject your working on and by listening to them you may find an answer or a direction to explore.
- Stay open to opportunities and follow your heart and mind.
- Remember use common sense, as well as, emotional intelligence when exploring opportunities.
- Watch for special key words in friends or families language.
- Notice if you start thinking about your desired outcome/income if a song comes on the radio.
- Notice anything that might tell you you are on the right track.
We encourage you to also notice if the Alpha reflection is telling you there is something missing in your vision. This is where we can help too by … “Illuminating The Dark Corners Of Your Bright Ideas”.
Watch and experiment with projected outcome and incomes. We want to share with you an important reminder to heed the one of the priciples of conscious living… The law of cause and effect.
If you intend you receive a new car, but do not follow your details you might find you create a situation like our friend Jean. Jean intended on getting a new car, but how she got the car was not specified. Be careful or you might find yourself in a wreck, as did Jean. Which eventually did produce a new car, but there was a lesson to be learned for her. Fortunately all worked out for the best in the end. It was a costly lesson in time, money, headaches and loss of work.
If you suspect there might be a possibility you could create drama and trauma in your new experience, we encourage you to save yourself time, money and resources by working with a coach. It is our understanding that the most common thing that stops people from trying out a new mindset for a new outcome/income is the possibility of unforeseen consequences. Let us help.
- Lastly remember to live in grace and gratitude as though your expected outcome/income is already done.
- For additional information on mental rehearsal please contact Karen and she will offer you additional resources for the practice.
To set up a demonstration your hidden potential call GreenMountain Enrichment and Empowerment Center. (503) 762-3118 – international calls +001-503-762-3118.
LOVE & LIGHT!
Karen Monteverdi, CPC
Owner, Program Director & Resident Professional Coach of
GreenMountain Enrichment and Empowerment Center (GEEC)
Transformational Life Coaching Business
Illuminating The Dark Corners Of Your Bright Ideas™